for the internship
- The applicants have to fill up THE APPLICATION FORM (doc
| pdf) with CV attached and
- If applicants satisfy the set qualifications, the application
will be forwarded to component/project leader for approval of
- The Director will be notified, after the component/project
leader has selected the applicant.
- The successful applicant will be notified and requested to
contact the supervisor to prepare workplan during the internship.
- The centre will provide with supporting documents for Thai
visa (if required). It does NOT hold the responsibility of reserving
accommodation for Intern students.
- The contract and TOR will be provided when the internship
- The successful applicant is required to fill up monthly report
until the internship is ended.
of the successful intern
- A student intern has to meet requirements of one component
or project in the Centre in terms of mutual interest, skills
- Preference is given to applicants who are currently enrolled
as students (MSc or PhD Degree Programmes). Proficieny in written
and spoken English is a must.
- The internship period should not exceed 6 months. Each component
or project group can accept one intern at one period.
- S/he has to be responsible for all related costs, including
accommodation, daily expense, and travel during the internship
at the Centre. The Centre will not provide any financial support
during the internship.
- S/he has to sign TOR that contains agreements between the
Centre and the intern on 1) Tasks responsible during the internship
and 2) payment.
- S/he has to discuss with the designated supervisor and agree
on the tasks and schedule before starting the internship.
- S/he will be assisted with office logistics, including computer,
internet access and office supplies during the internship at
- S/he has to submit monthly progress report to the internship
and academic supervisor, and a report to the Centre when completing
- S/he will be provided with a recommendation letter issued
by the Director or her/his direct supervisor, if required.
Only short listed candidates will be notified.
For further Information, please contact...
Capacity building and servicing
Room 304, Outreach Building
Asian Institute of Technology
P.O. Box (4), Klongluang,
Fax:(66-2) 516-2125, 524-6233
RRC.AP, Outreach Building, AIT P.O. Box 4, Klongluang, Pathumthani 12120,
Phone: (66-2) 5162124, 5160110 Fax:(66-2) 5162125, 5246233
Top of page