The Regional Resource Centre for Asia and the Pacific (RRC.AP) would like to invite the AIT community to participate in RRC.AP's photo competition as part of its 30th anniversary celebration. Competition is open to students, scholars, researchers, faculty, staff and their immediate families, as well as institutions housed within the AIT campus.
The deadline for photos submission is 23 August 2019. Winners entries will be featured and awarded during the RRC.AP's 30th Anniversary Open House on 11 September 2019.
Photo of the Year = B 5,000
Director’s Choice Award = B 2,000
Popular Vote = B 1,000
Honorable mention Prize (3) = B 500
Short-listed photographs will be displayed at the photo walk are of RRC.AP's open house. The popular vote will be administered over RRC.AP official Facebook account.
Please read the rules listed carefully.
Photos not following the template below will be disqualified.
The photograph should depict one of the seventeen sustainable developments goals
(https://www.un.org/sustainabledevelopment/sustainable-development-goals/). No more than three photographs per photographer may be submitted. Captions are required.
Criteria for Judging
3. Photo composition
Other aspects like Impact, Color Balance, Lighting, Subject Matter, Technique, and Story Telling will also be considered.
1. File Name : Name_ID number_name of Picture.jpg (Example: Jack_Frost_firstimpressionofait.jpg)
2. Format and Size : All photos MUST be digital images saved in JPEG /PNG format. All JPEG/PNG images must conform to a minimum size whereby the longer aspect of any images must be at least 3600 pixels and images should be saved at a minimum quality level 10 (Adobe Photoshop). Digitally tampered/ manipulated photographs will be disqualified however the adjustment of the resolution of the photo using software such as Adobe Photoshop is allowed.
3. Crated Date : All Photographs should have been taken after 31 December 2018.
4. URL for photo submission: http://tiny.cc/photosubmission
5. Maximum number of photo per photographer: 3 photos
6. Deadline : 23 August 2019
Once submitted, RRC.AP reserves the right to use the photographs in official publications/ website with credit to photographer.
please scan this QR code or follow this